I just published my Domain Name: stylert.com, for sale on Flippa. A few days later I received an Email from a Japanese Broker, making a mind blowing offer of: $55,000. And the best of all, I still could negotiate the price! As we say;’ this is too good to be true!’It started to get suspect!
Subject: 6 197 400 JPY (about $55,000) offer for your domain stylert.com from Japan
Commission of our company is only 6%. The commission is divided between you and the buyer.
The buyer offers $55,000. If it’s not enough please let me know and we will negotiate.
He will send the funds via Authorize Int Escrow. He can only pay in YEN and they accept this currency and covert it into USD or EUROS.
Do you have a certificate? It’s required by the buyer’s bank.
The certificate must include the following to be accepted by my buyer:
– Ownership verification (the certification agency must confirm you are a legal owner).
– Legal verification (proves the domain has no problems with trademarks or other problems with the law in Japan).
– Restriction verification (the domain must not be pledged or sold to third parties).
– The certificate must be up to date (issued during last 30 days)
– Copy of the certificate in Japanese (required by the buyer’s bank).
– The certification agency must be authorized by my buyer and his bank.
My buyer is a professional investor and he won’t be able to send you the payment without this certificate. There is no other way for you and us to finish the sale. The payment to you will be made via escrow service to protect both parties during the transaction.
You can read about certification agency that is accepted by his bank and supports a copy in Japanese at Google Answers:
(When you go to Google Answer it says: We’re sorry, but Google Answers has been retired)
(I’ve made short form of the long Google Answers link. “Domain Broker” is my nickname).
The process is very easy (you can do everything online in several minutes):
1. Go to the certificate agency site accepted by my client and order the certificate. The service recommended at Google Answers is accepted by the buyer’s bank (they support Japanese and English languages).
2. After they approve your request please make the payment. The certificate will be sent to your email within several hours. Send the certificate to me and we will start the sale process the same day.
Our company also takes care about you as a seller. There is no risk for you to lose the money after ordering the certificate even if something goes wrong. The recommended certification agency won’t send you the payment instructions if your domain has some legal problems.
They also provide full money back guarantee if you don’t sell your domain within 15 days.
If you are new to the certification process or unsure which certification agency to use, I can help you with the step by step instructions how to order a proper certificate online.
You pay only 3% of the commission. The other 3% is paid by the buyer. The buyer will pay you $65,000 after you send us the certificate in English and Japanese.
Since you are new I can help you with step by step instructions how to obtain a certificate. Please go to
Authorize Online Order Form
They provide a copy of the certificate in Japanese and this is the authorized certification agency of his bank. They also provide full money back guarantee. It guarantees us a smooth transaction and no risk of losing money for you.
They will send you the results within 24 hours after they receive your payment. Simply resend me the certificate via email.
After we receive your certificate we will proceed with the sale. I may help you with the transfer process. You can count on my help.
This is the recommended website:
The true is: Don`t get existed! The only thing they want from you; is to pay the amount of: 249 USD for the Premium Domain Certification Service…